Sunday, June 30, 2013

Not much free time

Hey guys!
I'm posting while I have this bit of time. This summer I won't get much posting in. I have babysitting, taking kids to the pool, chores, softball, camps, drawing and FH taking up all my time. I'm outside a lot more now and am currently exercising more often. The only reason I get on AJ is because my mom keeps getting charged for my membership. My computer is barely ever able to load AJ. I'm growing up, and AJ isn't my main priority. I'll get on for the heck of it but expect many posts from me....
 And Paigeh, Thanks for posting girly <3
I'll check back soon, hopefully getting Trick back on c:
ILYSM...Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment

1.Be nice.
2.Try to stay on subject
3.Dont have something nice to say DONT SAY IT!
I will enforce this.I WILL ban those who break these few rules time and time again.