Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Guess Who?

Hey Jammers!
Thought I was gone?
Dead wrong.
I found a video I made for DCP and..
Well began to bawl.
E-mailed it to Trick and he told me to get my butt on DCP.
Now I'm here posting. ;D
I'm older mow, and AJ seems put of the question.
But I play a new game now, Feral-Heart. I have other ways you can get in touch with to of you desire! Skype! Send Larcon13 a contact request explaining who you are! 
I'm sure to accept it ;3
I suppose I don't have anything else to report...
Ciao,
Stay beautiful lovelies!



1 comment:

  1. The pain...

    So much pain.

    Words can't express how much I miss all of you! No one probably comes here and reads through all the old posts, comments and silly little things besides me. I at least hope you remember this place, and the great times we had together!

    How badly I wish to see you all again, and how badly I wished I'd have tried harder to keep this place going. We had been running on fumes for a while before we shut down, however. It really was the correct decision.

    The only regret I have is not being able to stay in touch with everybody! Oh, how badly I wish to speak to everyone! The memories I hold, I cannot let go. This blog, all my friends, and my friend's blog helped me overcome my shyness. I can now speak confidently and happily to my peers. On top of that, I was able to learn how to properly use words and make little stories. Also, I improved my art ever so greatly! If only I could show you how much I've grown. But that leaves me wondering- how much has everyone else grown?

    If you're reading this, though I doubt it, I thank you! I miss you! Perhaps we could chat again? Haha... unlikely. But one can dream, neh?

    As always, I refuse to say 'goodbye.' So, instead, I will differ from my usual sign-off....

    See you later, jammers!~<3

    ReplyDelete

1.Be nice.
2.Try to stay on subject
3.Dont have something nice to say DONT SAY IT!
I will enforce this.I WILL ban those who break these few rules time and time again.